Copyright, Security and Disclaimer Notices
- This World Wide Web (WWW) site is provided as a public service by the NATO STO Centre for Maritime Research and Experimentation (CMRE).
- Information presented on this website may be linked, distributed, communicated, reproduced or reused according to the conditions specified at the Copyright - Terms and Conditions of Use section in this page.
- All the information in this website is currently classified as releasable to the public.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify illegal activities such as attempts to upload or change information, or any other oriented to damage or disrupt the service.
- This website employs statistical software programs with the ultimate goal of improving the service to the users. Any data collected will not be shared with organizations other than NATO unless by requirement of investigations by the law enforcement authorities.
Copyright - Terms and Conditions of Use
This website includes contents with different terms and conditions of use:
Technical and Progress Reports by the NATO STO CMRE (formerly SACLANT ASW Research Centre, SACLANTCEN, and NURC): they can be freely linked, downloaded, reused in derivative works, copied and communicated by any means, as long as original attribution (authorship) and integrity of the works are respected. In principle, commercial use is prohibited. However, some commercial uses may be considered fair and be authorized. Please request permission for commercial use by contacting CMRE at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reprints of works published by CMRE authors in the open literature (e.g., journal articles, conference papers, etc.) have copyright. They are included in this website only as a result of special agreements with the publishers in compliance with NATO regulations. Individuals or entities other than NATO must fully respect the copyright of the original published works and make use of them in accordance with the local and international intellectual property laws that apply to each case.
Disclaimer of Liability: With respect to documents available from this server, neither the NATO nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed; nor represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by NATO. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of NATO or the CMRE, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Disclaimer for External Links: The appearance of hyperlinks on this page does not constitute endorsement NATO or the CMRE of linked websites or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities, CMRE does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at linked locations. External links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this NATO website.